Friday 15 November 2013

Bring back your Scrunchie


In this post I will be talking all things scrunchified, finishing with my top 5 scrunchies.



Ashish

                    Spring 2013 ready-to-wear









A scrunchie comeback, 80's style!!

I was just googling scrunchie fashion trends when I came across this 2013 spring/summer collection from Ashish. I have never heard of this designer before as he is a fairly new  with only 4 collections so far, I absolutley love this collection, it's both preppy and geeky. His take on this collection?.... "the archetypal math geek, who is more concerned with quadratic equations than the number of ply in a cashmere"  (vogue.co.uk)

I thought the scrunchie had it's day but no, it's making it's way back into our lives and is very much in the limelight!


 Sport your's like Fearne with a messy up-do!

MAKE LIKE FEARNE COTTON AND USE THE SCRUNCHIE TO UPGRADE A MESSY UPDO. IMAGE: RICHFOTO/WENN.COM




my top 5 scrunchies right now

River island . red tartan scrunchie . £4.00



TOPSHOP . GREEN GLITTER BUNNY EAR SCRUNCHIE . £4.00






Urban outfitters . pack of 2 black & blue velvet scrunchies . £6.00




   

AMERICAN APPAREL . SHINY PEACH CHEETAH SCRUNCHIE . £5.00




TOPSHOP . VELVET BUNNY EAR SCRUNCHIE IN PURPLE . £4.00







No comments:

Post a Comment